Tuesday 27 April 2021

May 2021 Trail Cam's can be such fun

 Trail Cam's can be so much fun.  I always enjoy getting the card back home and going through the images with anticipation.  It is so satisfying and you just never know what is going to turn up.

This fox has had a successful hunt 

This fox seems to have done well and is bringing home a rabbit to its den.

I love this image of a Row Deer doe and the lovely light always works well even with a trail Camera, so the setting and positioning is still very important and this never seems to go away whatever equipment you are using.

Beautiful Roe Deer doe in the morning sunshine

It is especially great when you discover something new and I was really pleased when inspecting this image to see this is a young Muntjac.  With al the time I spend around this area I have never seen a Muntjac fawn.  

A Muntjac fawn

 I even managed to capture a Roe deer and a Muntjac in the same frame.  They seem perfectly at ease with each other

At perfect ease
This made me smile.  I had forgotten all about the Trail Cam and thought I would go and have a walk in the wood.  I picked up the Card a few days later.

Yeti in the wood!

Like I say you never know what you are going to find!

On a serious note it is great to survey and area and I like the way the Trail Cam Stamps each image with the date time and temperature.  What a great record to keep for the future.

Keep getting out there and enjoying the natural world!


No comments:

Post a Comment